Unimate helps make great days the rule, not the exception.
Yerba mate comes from a plant native to South America, where it has been consumed in community rituals for hundreds of years. Naturally rich in antioxidants and nutrients, yerba mate has been traditionally used to promote mental clarity, endurance, appetite control, and an improved mood.
The yerba mate leaves in Unicity Unimate undergo a unique five-step process—handpicking, fire roasting, extracting, concentrating, and purifying. As a result, Unimate is a proprietary extract that enhances the benefits of yerba mate and contains up to 10 times the amount of chlorogenic acids (feel-good elements) found in a typical cup of coffee. Unimate will support your cognitive function and endurance and help you feel great.
High-quality, purified, ultra-concentrated yerba mate
Rich source of: Chlorogenic acids, Theobromine, Mate saponins, and Antioxidants
Convenient single-serving sachets and Sugar free
Recent Review from a Customer
“I don’t get bloated anymore like I use to, and I’ve lost around 10 pounds already , great stuff…”*
– Sadman Z.
*Results will vary by individual.
Benefits of Unimate
- Supports feelings of well-being and relaxation*
- Supports healthy cognitive processes*
- Helps maintain endurance and stamina*
- Promotes satiety*
- Supports weight management efforts*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels*
- Promotes healthy digestion*
- Promotes the body’s ketone production*
- Supports overall metabolic health*
How to Use Unimate
- Mix one packet with 17–24 oz. (500–700 mL) of water (add more or less to taste).
- Use once daily or as desired.
- Drink with hot or cold water.
Green yerba mate leaf – Yerba mate comes from the leaves of the holly plant native to the central regions of South America. Yerba mate has been used by indigenous people for centuries. Yerba mate is a natural source of caffeine, and it contains polyphenols, which have high antioxidant properties.
Yerba mate – contains naturally occurring:
- Chlorogenic acids – Chlorogenic acids are polyphenol compounds found in plants and seeds, such as yerba mate, green coffee beans, and tea. Chlorogenic acids have significant biological effects on the body, including supporting healthy brain function and promoting an improved mood.
- Mate saponins – Mate saponins are a class of molecules that are specific to the yerba mate plant. Mate saponins support metabolic flexibility.
- Theobromine – Theobromine is a molecule that contains a structure similar to caffeine. It is perhaps best known as the mood-boosting molecule found in high-quality chocolate. Theobromine promotes feelings of calm, improves focus, and reduces mental fatigue.
How much caffeine is in one serving of Unimate?
The product has been tested for an upper caffeine limit, and it has about as much caffeine as one cup of premium coffee. However, since natural ingredients can have some variation, the caffeine amount is not standardized.
Can I take Unimate with Unicity Matcha?
Yes, you can use both products at the same time. Both products contain caffeine, so caffeine-sensitive individuals would be well advised to not drink the beverages together or before bed.
Is this product compatible with ketogenic or other low-carb diets?
Unimate is ideal for keto or other low-carb diets because it helps make the body more efficient at producing ketones, the body’s quick energy source from fat. Unimate prevents that tired, empty, listless feeling that comes from not having enough to eat because it helps the body use stored fat for energy.
How is this product different from Unicity Matcha?
The two products differ in the types of energy they provide: Unicity Matcha supports physical energy, and Unimate supports mental energy. Matcha increases the amount of energy (ATP) produced, resulting in more cellular energy. Unimate promotes an improved mood, a sense of well-being, and it promotes the feeling that you can accomplish anything. Additionally, since Unimate also enhances ketone production, ketones can provide energy as well.
What are mate saponins?
Mate saponins are a class of saponin molecules that are specific to the yerba mate plant. Mate saponins have been shown to have significant biological effects, particularly in the realm of weight loss and fat burning.
Why can’t pregnant or nursing women use this product? Can kids use Unimate?
Unicity does not test products on children, pregnant women, or nursing women. Therefore, Unicity cannot recommend usage for these demographics. It is also good to note that Unimate does contain natural caffeine, and many sources indicate that caffeine may not be good for pregnant women or young children.
What are chlorogenic acids?
Chlorogenic acids are a family of polyphenol compounds found in plants and seeds, such as yerba
mate, green coffee beans, and tea. They have important biological effects, including supporting healthy blood pressure, supporting healthy brain function, and promoting an improved mood. Unimate contains up to 375 times more chlorogenic acids than standard yerba mate drinks.
What is theobromine?
Theobromine is a molecule that is similar in structure to caffeine. It is perhaps best known as the mood-boosting molecule found in high-quality chocolate. Theobromine promotes feelings of calm, improves focus, and reduces mental fatigue. Unimate has three times more theobromine than high-quality dark chocolate.